Live, Interactive, Online Workout Program:
Here’s How We Do It
Enter to Win a Free 8-Week Session Beginning June 28
Valued up to $1,299!
The Prep Work
How will you know that you are getting the results you want? Simple! Here are a few of the prep steps we will walk you through before Day 1 begins:
- We teach you how to take your own body measurements. This gives you (and us) a baseline to build on so that you can track your results and ultimately, see the improvements.
- We give you access to our digital platform which houses the workout links, the webinars and the virtual library of health and wellness resources.
- You gain access to our private Facebook page that will be your way to connect with your teammates during “off hours” and the apps you will want to use to easily and efficiently track your food.
- We make sure you have all of the equipment you need.
For 4 days per week for 8 consecutive weeks, you will log in and work out with your Rev32 coach and your small group of teammates. But this is NOT a one-way workout. Your coach will interact with you and the group throughout the entire workout and you will be able to see, encourage and motivate your fellow teammates as well. Your coach will be able to make live and instant modifications to any exercise so that you are able to push yourself enough to see results but not too much that you cause injury or a longer recovery time. The goal for each class is for you to feel that you worked hard…but you should feel energized as well!
A few more details
How do I access the workouts?
You will get access to our Rev32 Online digital platform. This houses the daily Zoom link for your live and real-time workouts, weekly webinars, and virtual library of health and wellness resources.
What equipment will I need?
Your Rev32 coach will assess what equipment you have (if any) and which items you may want to consider purchasing (either through us or elsewhere). A few sets of dumbbells, a kettlebell and a few resistance bands would be great! But for some of you, your own body weight and resistance may be enough to start. Your trainer will monitor your progression and make suggestions accordingly.
How much space do I need?
Ideally, a space large enough to roll out a yoga/exercise mat and move laterally and vertically is plenty (try making the shape of an X with your arms and legs…that would be enough).
What times are available to workout?
We offer several workouts throughout the day so that you can choose the time that works best for your schedule. We encourage you to pick and stick with a consistent time so that you can build a community with the same workout group. However, we will record each workout and upload it to our private digital platform in case you are unable to attend a session.
What fitness level do I need to be to participate?
Rev32 Online is geared for all fitness levels. Whether you are new to fitness or looking to take your fitness to the next level, our individualized and progressive program will customize every workout and every nutrition plan to meet your needs and reach your goals.
Rev32 Online is so much more than a workout program. Without focusing on your nutrition, you will not see your body’s optimal results. The combination of healthy eating and progressive workouts is what packs the one-two punch of success. So here are the basics:
- You will learn how to create small caloric deficits that, coupled with exercise, allow you to burn more calories than you eat.
- You will become an expert at counting macronutrients (protein, fats and carbs), which will help you balance your food intake with your exercise output each day.
- You will understand the power of protein and how to eat this macro to maintain muscle mass.
- You will learn how to make simple lifestyle changes that make eating healthy a realistic lifetime goal.
How do we do this virtually? With your daily food logging and tracking using the MyFitnessPal app, shopping guides, recipes, dining out guides, and an online library of nutrition resources, you will be ready and equipped for success!
If this still sounds intimidating, don’t worry! We will guide you every step of the way.
Our next 8-week session begins June 28!